Resources for CSU IP CoordinatorsThe IP Coordinator is a campus staff member assigned to coordinate study abroad through CSU International Programs on their campus. The IP Coordinator serves as the main point of contact for providing information to students and guiding them through the application process. We have provided various resources below to assist IP Coordinators in this role.
IP Coordinator CalendarThe IP Coordinator Calendar is a timeline of important dates and deadlines pertaining to the current as well as upcoming application cycle and other key events of interest to IP Coordinators. It includes dates for the selection process, notification of acceptances, availability of post decision materials for newly accepted students, pre-departure orientations, IP Coordinator Workshop, IP scholarship nominations and other information. The calendar will be updated throughout the year as dates become available.
Application Transmittal FormThe Application Transmittal Form should be completed and enclosed with any hardcopy application documents forwarded to OIP by the IP Coordinator. To ensure a timely review of student applications by the selection committee, all transcripts must be submitted to CSU IP no later than two weeks after the application deadline.
Applicant EvaluationIP Coordinators are required to complete an Applicant Evaluation for each student applying from their campus. The evaluation is a form-fillable PDF which can be completed in Adobe. Please save completed evaluations in PDF format and then upload them to each applicant's respective application in TDS. To ensure a timely review of student applications by the selection committee, evaluations must be submitted by the date listed in the IP Coordinator Calendar above. Step-by-step instructions for how to upload the Applicant Evaluations can be found below under "Additional Resources."
Renewal or Transfer Applicants
CSU IP undergraduate participants who wish to continue their studies for a second consecutive year in the same country may reapply using the CSU IP Renewal Application form. Applications beyond the second year will not be accepted. Renewals are only accepted for the following countries: China, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain. The student should request the application from their onsite Resident Director or Program Coordinator and submit it by March 1st.
CSU IP undergraduate participants who wish to apply for a second consecutive year in a different country must complete the online application for that program. These students are not required to complete the Applicant Evaluation or request recommendations. They can upload an unofficial copy of their most recent home campus transcripts. After they begin an application, the student should email firstname.lastname@example.org to alert CSU IP to their status as a Transfer Applicant.
- "Steps to Searching for Applicants by CSU Campus": Step-by-step instructions to pulling up a list of applicants from your campus in the TDS application system.
- "Enrollment in Campus Courses while Abroad": Memo announcing policy change with regards to IP participants requesting to enroll in campus courses while abroad.
"Coordinating Campus Registration for Academic Year Participants": Memo to IP Coordinators that provides a timeline and action items for coordinating campus registration for participants of academic year programs.
- "Coordinating Campus Processes for Calendar Year Participants": Memo to IP Coordinators that provides a timeline and action items for coordinating campus processes for participants of calendar year programs (February to November). Action items includes coordination of concurrent enrollment at the campus and ordering/forwarding transcripts to the OIP after fall grades are posted.
- "Faculty Recommendation Instructions & FAQs": Step-by-step guide for assisting applicants in requesting their faculty recommendations electronically through the TDS application system.
- "Guidelines for Campus Interviews & Evaluations": Outlines procedures and best practices for conducting applicant interviews and completing the Applicant Evaluation.
- "How to Upload Applicant Evaluations to Students' Applications in TDS": Step-by-step guide for submission of Applicant Evaluations.
- "How to Search for IP Scholarship Applicants": Step-by-step guide for querying for applicants who have completed IP Scholarship applications in TDS.