Submit a written notice of withdrawal to CSU International Programs on or before June 15 (November 15 for Australia and South Africa) in order to receive a full refund of funds paid, less any funds already committed or expended on your behalf.
- If you withdraw after June 15 (November 15 for Australia and South Africa), but before the beginning of instruction, you will receive a refund of all money paid to CSU IP less $500 or an amount equal to funds committed or expended on your behalf, whichever is greater.
- If you withdraw or are disenrolled after the beginning of instruction, you will receive a refund of funds not already committed or expended on your behalf.
- Tuition Fee refunds will be based on the amount paid to CSU IP, the effective withdrawal date and whether or not you receive any course credit for the term at the overseas university.
- No refunds will be made for the IP Study Abroad fee after departure.
- No refunds will be made for health insurance cancellation after departure.
- No refunds will be made for non-participation in group activities.
- Determinations concerning eligibility for refunds and the amount and date of refunds shall be made at the discretion of the Trustees.
- If financial aid was used to pay for your program costs, CSU IP may be required to return a portion or all of the funds disbursed to your account to your home campus financial aid office.
View the CSU International Programs Refund Policy and Guidelines here: IP Refund Policy and Guidelines.